Six Updater v2.7 pre19 has just been released!
Second v2.7 WIP report
The milestone is about 75% complete, and focuses on performance and reliability,
with a release candidate scheduled in about a week.
Check the v2.7 Image Gallery for more images.
Still looking for interested server owners, mirror hosters, developers and managers, see the About page for more info.
- French translation by Lonestar. #24752
- Grids converted to reusable user controls. #24876
- Polish translation by zGuba. #24771
- RepoBuilder "copy preset mods to repo" button. #18652
- Ribbon Minimize/Maximize buttons
- Warning message with information when an encoding exception occurs. #23248
- "Create shortcut" Execute and Execute+Shutdown menus have been extended with all available Actions for added comfort. #25052
- Improved multi-mirror and retry on failure for Missions. #20133
- Internal refactoring, cleanups, etc. In preparation of bigger changes planned in future versions.
- Made several more strings translateable, incl the Updater Actions. #24808, #24810, #24809, #24803, #24751, #24086
- Removed unneeded State Integer from Server Browser State field. #24491
- Set dynamic preset profile to currently active profile
- Actions remain in startup language even when selecting a different language. #24951
- Cleanup of recent urls.
- Faulty "You seem to be running old game version" for A2 users. #24708
- Missing tooltips. #24749
- Mod= url format broken. #24655
- Ping test inconsistencies. #24549
- Server monitor switch still highlighted after closing server monitor. #24641
- Showing dialog while MainWindow is closed should ignore window. #25007
- Zero Pings (shown as 9999). #24292
- More small fixes and improvements included.