Second v2.6 WIP report.
The milestone is about 65% complete, with a Release Candidate scheduled in about 2 weeks.
Click image to enlarge
Check the v2.6 Image Gallery for more images.
Still looking for interested server owners, mirror hosters, developers and managers, see the About page for more info.
- Added Server Health Indicator - based on Signatures. Color and shortname displayed in ServerBrowser. Details listed in server details. Health indication becomes more accurate at next official game patch (due to server signature limit raised from 200 to 2000 bytes)
- Added Playerlist (incl teamnames) to Server details.
- Server and Mod details take about half the space they did before.
- Added support for GameSpy v3 protocol (with challenge and multi-packet) (as earlier released in silent update)
- Added BattlEye field to Server Browser.
- Added "Get info about server" right-click contextmenu action in Server Browser.
- Added small delay after killing mod-apps.
- Improved gamespy query multi-packet support.
- Fixed server info url behaviour when trying to extract website url from server name.
- Fixed mod dependency load order.
- Fixed mod info was refreshed before it was updated.
- Fixed player profile in Options not working.
- Fixed server info not updating until updated a second time.
- Fixed sixupdater://server=ip:port urls.
- Fixed server difficulty exception.
- Fixed userconfig processing when userconfig.tar exists in modX, but includes userconfig folders for modY (etc)
- Fixed SU starts ACE clippi with wrongly encoded player name (issues with e.g Russian names etc).
- ACE Clippi is now started minimized-to-tray by default.
- Prepared PackPath mismatch warnings per mod, soon also able to move mods to the new pack path.
- Started implementing unit testing suite, to improve code quality through refactoring and reduce bugs and regressions due to tests.
- Various small fixes and improvements.
More improvements scheduled before the Stable release.