Fourth WIP report, previous at: Six Updater v2.5 RC3
The milestone is nearly 100% complete, with a Stable release scheduled for next days.
2.5 marks a big step forward, in league with the introduction of SU 2.0, more than 100 tickets have been addressed.
Click image to enlarge
Check the v2.5 Image Gallery for more images.
- Improved startup time
- New / More icons implemented, thanks to Paragraphic L. Icon set nearly complete
- Removed unneeded level from Preset Tree (was called "Presets")
- Improved Win7 TaskBar behaviour:
Recent items can now be pinned
Additional taskbar icon now dynamic; icon depends on the action currently running
Only shows additional taskbar icon when an action is running
Jumplist performance and behaviour improved
- Added Select Mod option to open the corresponding datagrid and select the Mod.
- Added Dutch Translation by SteelRain
- Improved order and behaviour of RibbonTabs
- Removed "Edit Tools" contextual tabs, replaced with normal RibbonTabs.
- Removed unneeded components, full setup.exe now weighs 12.5 MB.
- Fixed: Server Monitor active even when it's Window was closed
- Fixed: Mods Hidden filter
- Fixed: "Create shortcut" localizations
- Fixed: Custom Repos rsync upload would skip deleting obsolete files from remote folder, if sub-foldered mods are hosted
- Internal cleanups
More improvements scheduled before the Stable release.